The Grand Furpile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum by deviant weirdos for deviant weirdos.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should we pre-ban Eversleep?

+11
Greg
Athenai
[Vae]
RickyBobbyMew
Lucy
Zaraphayx
XoPachi
Daisy The Bunny
ASTA
Percy
Tango
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Empty Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:41 am

Tango

Tango
Pony Slayer

You know he's going to find this place because one of us will 'accidentally' tell him while drunk/high/in an extreme state of boredom. Now, I am a fair minded admin *snicker* so should we booby trap the front door with a ban to save the headache or wait until he does something to tard the place up before showing him out for the entertainment value?

2Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Empty Re: Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:46 am

Percy

Percy

How would you booby trap the front door?

3Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Empty Re: Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:50 am

Tango

Tango
Pony Slayer

Percy wrote:How would you booby trap the front door?
Dunno. Have Lucy hiding around the introduction thread ready to ban-rape him like a vengeful ghost?

4Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Empty Re: Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:51 am

Percy

Percy

Tango wrote:
Dunno. Have Lucy hiding around the introduction thread ready to ban-rape him like a vengeful ghost?
That sounds funny enough. o-o

I'd ask Lucy how she'd approach it though.

5Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Empty Re: Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:53 am

Tango

Tango
Pony Slayer

Percy wrote:
Tango wrote:
That sounds funny enough. o-o

I'd ask Lucy how she'd approach it though.
Yeah, I'd like to get her input.

6Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Empty Re: Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:35 am

ASTA

ASTA
#Shitposter Extraordinaire

Because I don't believe anyone should be banned from a place before they actually do something banworthy, I say let him in first.

Granted, I have no hope for that piece of work whatsoever. He will do something that's over-the-top, get B&'d, make an alt, get IP'd, and then beg everyone with an FA account to message either you or Lucy asking for him to be unbanned or whatever.

I will then send him pictures of scantily clad women to obliterate his boner while empowering my own.

7Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Empty Re: Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:34 am

Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

I'm just sad I don't have the power to ban him furever as a modmurrator.

8Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Empty Re: Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:32 am

XoPachi

XoPachi

I think we give him ONE shot. Because it's a new forum.

ONE.

He didn't immediately fuck up at the other place if you recall. A little odd and very whiny, but he made decent topics that even now are still going. Actually he was there for a good minute before he fucked up. And we're way more lenient than FAF (then again I don't blame them considering the videos about them and sprayed across the forum).

9Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Empty Re: Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:23 pm

Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

The guy probably googles his username to find people who might give him attention so good job summoning him like Beettlejuice you assholes :[

10Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Empty Re: Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:34 pm

XoPachi

XoPachi

I didn't use his name. ;3

11Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Empty Re: Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:17 pm

Lucy

Lucy
Randy, get my bow!

Eversleep will have a chance.

He'll probably get banned, but because of his own actions.

https://grandfurpile.rpg-board.net

12Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Empty Re: Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:05 am

Tango

Tango
Pony Slayer

Zaraphayx wrote:The guy probably googles his username to find people who might give him attention so good job summoning him like Beettlejuice you assholes :[
Eversleep!
Eversleep!
Eversleep!

13Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Empty Re: Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:44 am

ASTA

ASTA

Tango wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:The guy probably googles his username to find people who might give him attention so good job summoning him like Beettlejuice you assholes :[
Eversleep!
Eversleep!
Eversleep!
You're making it worse.

14Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Empty Re: Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:23 pm

RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

LET'S DO THIS SHIT

15Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Empty Re: Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:19 pm

XoPachi

XoPachi

He's gonna come here and see this thread...

Oh my fuck. Then again, I don't think we can deny, that man has nerves of fucking corundum. Even the WORST of FAF didn't crack him. He still kept trying to come back, so I doubt he'll care about this.

16Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Empty Re: Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:06 pm

RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

Well, people on random forums he's never visited make entire threads about him.

He must be an important person ;3

17Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Empty Re: Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:26 pm

Tango

Tango
Pony Slayer

RickyBobbyMew wrote:Well, people on random forums he's never visited make entire threads about him.

He must be an important person ;3
He's like the swine flu of forums. Most do not want him around but we have to talk about it to inform the public.

18Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Empty Re: Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:42 pm

RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

I want him around, but I also like seeing people fight.

Just not me. I'm a lover, not a fighter <3

19Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Empty Re: Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:56 pm

ASTA

ASTA

RickyBobbyMew wrote:LET'S DO THIS SHIT
You're making it hectic.

20Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Empty Re: Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:08 pm

Lucy

Lucy
Randy, get my bow!

guys im dying

https://grandfurpile.rpg-board.net

21Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Empty Re: Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:29 am

Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

So I was thumbing through one of my image folders looking for something and I found this and thought it was worth reposting:

Should we pre-ban Eversleep? 9LA0Jzd

22Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Empty Re: Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:18 pm

XoPachi

XoPachi

I see he's clearly had a complete change of heart...

23Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Empty Re: Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:26 pm

[Vae]

[Vae]
Spaceship

Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Tumblr_mrl4g5NkoE1sonvd0o1_500

http://sailorgradius.tumblr.com/

24Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Empty Re: Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:44 pm

ASTA

ASTA

lol

25Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Empty Re: Should we pre-ban Eversleep? Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:32 am

Athenai

Athenai

I feel like googleing eversleep to see what happens now...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum