The Grand Furpile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum by deviant weirdos for deviant weirdos.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Music Are You Listening To?

+10
Daisy The Bunny
Reinhardt
ASTA
Kaiser
Tango
RickyBobbyMew
Greg
Kaizy
Lucy
XoPachi
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26What Music Are You Listening To? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Music Are You Listening To? Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:11 am

XoPachi

XoPachi

Chromeo <3
*squees and throws panties on stage*

Kaizy wrote:
XoPachi wrote:I hate how they act super hardass like they MAKE the music. They get on my nerves the most. I thought fans of modern rap were the worst at one point. They aren't. I've seen more people who enjoy Lil Wayne fall in fucking love with Daft Punk, DoDonPachi OST's, and Gorillaz. Among other things. 

Most people I've ever come across into metal are extremely pretentious. I knew one guy who said "I to metal over techno because you have to actually be good at music to play metal and not live in your mother's basement on your computer." 

I actually did punch him for that. I've got extremely talented friends producing the stuff trying to make a name for themselves. It's not easy. At all.
Electronic artists get a lot of shit, like digital artists.  People assume theres a magic button you push on your art/music program thats labeled "Make good music/art" and that it requires no skill or talent whatsoever.  Its sad really.
It also makes my blood boil. I have a friend who DJ's and composes the stuff as well. Than there are people like Jack Conte whose entire desk is a massive fucking overly complex instrument. Yet they get shit. Usually elitist closeminded metal fags who think their music is the only good music. Actually, I've only heard this pretentious drivel FROM Metal heads exclusively. Not all, but when it's said the next thing to come out of their mouth is Metallica or Iron Maiden or something else I couldn't give less of a fuck about.
I'd be lying if I said I didn't like metal entirely (I only hate country music LITERALLY 100%), but got...it's got it's douchebags. Usually the ones who have never picked up an instrument in their life.

27What Music Are You Listening To? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Music Are You Listening To? Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:33 pm

Greg

Greg
Der Hündinmeister

I've been listening to Fresh's stuff since... wow, it's been a while. I remember first hearing him from Tarantula, after discovering Pendulum. Prodigy's been a favourite of mine for quite a while.

http://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/egregrious/

28What Music Are You Listening To? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Music Are You Listening To? Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:12 pm

MiloTime

MiloTime

29What Music Are You Listening To? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Music Are You Listening To? Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:34 pm

Greg

Greg
Der Hündinmeister

MiloTime wrote:music
instantly thought of this:

http://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/egregrious/

30What Music Are You Listening To? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Music Are You Listening To? Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:16 am

Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

XoPachi wrote:I FUCKING love Mayhem. I find that I like a few furry musicians. Renard and Lapfox are some others. There was another fucker too. He had like a Pinata anthro fox sona. I really liked the design actually. Speedcore. I can't remember the name, but I remember an album was Wonderlust. Or Wanderlust. Been a while.
Those are all the same person. Renard uses different aliases for different styles of music. The speedcore alias you're thinking of is The Quick Brown Fox.

31What Music Are You Listening To? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Music Are You Listening To? Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:09 am

Pliio

Pliio
Asukas kusipää

32What Music Are You Listening To? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Music Are You Listening To? Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:33 am

Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

I just wanted to post to confirm I'm pretentious and all of your favorite music sucks.

<3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum